Ingredients & Potential Benefits (Resources below)
- Ingredients are under development
How do I make Loose Herb Tea?
- Add 6-8 T of the premixed herbs to 16 c (1 gal) of water. This makes a strong tea. You can use less of the mix if you find that it is too strong.
- Bring to a gentle boil and simmer for about 15 min. Strain off herbs and add honey while hot if desired.
- Store in refrigerator. Drink hot or cold.
- Adding lemon, cranberry and even orange juice has been said to taste great as well!
Resources/Additional Herb Information