Ingredients & Potential Benefits (Resources below)
- Red Raspberry Leaf (Organic): Nausea—Childbirth—Labor Pains—Prevent Miscarriage—Childbirth After-pains—Pregnancy—Decrease Menstrual Flow—Nursing—Strengthen & Tone Uterus—Teething Pain
- Fennel: Normalize Appetite—Digestion—Flatulence—Stomach Acid—Colic—Milk Production
- Nettle: High Blood Pressure—Internal Bleeding—Heavy Bleeding (Menorrhagia)—Anemia—Kidney Stones—Osteoporosis
- Fenugreek Seed (Not for Pregnancy): Allergies—Digestion—Flatulence—Intestinal Inflammation—Headache—Mucous Membranes
- Dandelion: Anemia—Blood Purifier—Lower Blood Pressure—Jaundice—Liver Cleanser—Weight Loss
- Blessed Thistle: Nursing (Enrich and Increase Milk)—Circulation—Balance Hormones
- Bilberry: Night Vision—Bruising—Capillary Fragility—Varicose Veins—Poor Circulation
How do I make Loose Herb Tea?
- Add 2/3 c of the premixed herbs to 16 c (1 gal) of water. This makes a strong tea. You can use less of the mix if you find that it is too strong.
- Bring to a gentle boil and simmer for about 15 min. Strain off herbs and add honey while hot if desired.
- Store in refrigerator. Drink hot or cold.
- Adding lemon, cranberry and even orange juice has been said to taste great as well!
HAPPY MILK MAKING!
Resources/Additional Herb Information