Ingredients & Potential Benefits (Resources below)
- Red Raspberry Leaf (Organic): Nausea—Childbirth—Labor Pains—Prevent Miscarriage—Childbirth After-pains—Pregnancy—Decrease Menstrual Flow—Nursing—Strengthen & Tone Uterus—Teething Pain
- Alfalfa: Nursing—Digestion—Morning Sickness—Pituitary Gland
- Nettle: High Blood Pressure—Internal Bleeding—Heavy Bleeding (Menorrhagia)—Anemia—Kidney Stones—Osteoporosis
- Bilberry: Night Vision—Bruising—Capillary Fragility—Varicose Veins—Poor Circulation
- Peppermint: Digestion—Fainting—Flatulence—Nerves—Stomach—Fever—Nausea—Vomiting
How do I make Loose Herb Tea?
- Add 6-8 T of the premixed herbs to 16 c (1 gal) of water. This makes a strong tea. You can use less of the mix if you find that it is too strong.
- Bring to a gentle boil and simmer for about 15 min. Strain off herbs and add honey while hot if desired.
- Store in refrigerator. Drink hot or cold.
- Adding lemon, cranberry and even orange juice has been said to taste great as well!
HAPPY TEA DRINKING!
Resources/Additional Herb Information